Chico Logo
Our History


1900 - The Chico Seventh-day Adventist Church started as a small group of believers.

1908 - Began to formally meet in a facility on 8th and Main Street.

1960 - Held services at 1st and Normal in downtown Chico

1978 - Moved to our current location off Hooker Oak Ave.

1985 - Existing facility was dedicated

2013 - Currently going through a major renovation project


Today we are thankful to be blessed with a beautiful sanctuary, school, and gymnasium all on the same campus. Our current membership is 750+ and growing. Praise God!